Pagine

Monday, June 20, 2011

Different ways

One of the things I look for most when buying a piece of clothing is versatility. It makes me feel like I'm not waisting my money (or not as much, cause honestly, I know I don't really need what I'm buying most of the time) if I know I can wear that item in many different ways and many different combinations (am I a little obsessed with these things? uhm maybe).
I've seen this done on a few blogs here and there and on a few fashion magazines so I'm going to go ahead and copy this idea...here are 4 different ways I came up with of wearing the light blue tank top (http://www.etsy.com/listing/72548027/light-blue-tank-top-with-scallop-trim?ref=pr_shop):

Una delle cose a cui faccio più attenzione quando compro un capo di vestiario è la sua versatilità. Mi dà l'impressione di non sprecare il mio denaro (o meglio, di sprecarlo meno, visto che, diciamolo, la maggior parte delle cose che compro non è che mi serva veramente) se so che lo potrò combinare in molti modi diversi creando abbinamenti sempre nuovi (forse, ma solo forse, son un po' fissata su ste cose. Ma vabbeh).
Ho visto questa cosa su vari blog qua e là e su varie riviste di moda e ho pensato di scopiazzare bellamente questa idea...ecco 4 abbinamenti diversi che mi son venuti in mente per il top azzurro coi bordini blu (http://www.etsy.com/listing/72548027/light-blue-tank-top-with-scallop-trim?ref=pr_shop):



Please excuse the quality of the pictures, they were taken with my small camera and the lighting wasn't the best...
La qualità delle foto non è il massimo, son state fatte con la macchinetta piccola e in una luce non ottimale...

No comments:

Post a Comment