Pagine

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy first day of summer!


Today is the first day of summer and I spent all morning studying and knitting a woolen sweater. Yes I was knitting on the 21st of june with wool, and thick wool too. Why? Because I am almost 2 years behind on a custom order from a friend's friend and I really want to get it done! Aaaaah, I feel so bad that it always takes me so long to finish custom orders and that people have to wait so much to get them! I'm almost done with this one, I should be able to finish it in the next few days, but then I have other custom orders waiting, all of which are winter garments...I don't know, I'll probably start the next one and work on it till it's too hot to bear and then take a summer break from wool. Luckily it's still not too hot inside the house even though it's pretty warm outside...

Oggi è il primo giorno d'estate e io ho passato tutta la mattina a studiare e lavorare a una maglia di lana. Ebbene sì, di lana, e pure spessa...il 21 di giugno. Perchè? Perchè son indietro di quasi due anni nella realizzazione di una maglia commissionata da un'amica di un'amica e voglio finirla il prima possibile! Mi sento sempre così in colpa che ci metto così tanto tempo a finire le commissioni...odio far aspettare così tanto la gente! Per fortuna questa è quasi finita, entro un paio di giorni dovrei riuscire a finirla, ma poi ho altre maglie in coda, tutte invernali. Pensavo di iniziare poi la prossima e andare avanti a lavorare fino a quando il caldo si farà troppo insopportabile per maneggiare lana. Per fortuna per ora in casa è ancora abbastanza fresco...


Side note: the exam I was studying for today...I failed miserably. And for pretty stupid f*ing reasons too. And I won't be able to take it again till september. Please excuse me while I go bang my head against a wall for a while.
Ps: l'esame per cui stavo studiando oggi non l'ho passato, ho fallito miseramente. E per dei bei motivi del c*o fra l'altro. E non potrò ridarlo fino a settembre. Voglio sbattere la testa contro il muro con veemenza.

No comments:

Post a Comment