Pagine

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I want to cry...


Remember the wool sweater I was talking about the other day? The one I was almost done with? Weeeell, I finished the sleeves today and after sewing one on I realized they were way way too tight! That means I'm going to have to rip them out and start them over again...In case you were wondering, that's more than a week's worth of work I'm going to be ripping out tomorrow...oh the pain!
Luckily it's a winter sweater so the girl wouldn't have worn it anyways till at least october/november...but still, I want to cry.
(The picture is an old picture of me from 2009, but it fits the mood quite well)

Ricordate la maglia nera di lana su cui stavo lavorando l'altro giorno? Quella che avevo quasi finito? Beh, oggi ho finito le maniche e dopo averne cucita una mi son accorta che erano nettamente troppo strette! Il che significa che dovrò smontarle e riiniziarle da capo...è più di una settimana di lavoro che domani sfilerò come se niente fosse...ah atroce sofferenza!
Per fortuna almeno si tratta di una maglia invernale quindi perlomeno la ragazza non l'avrebbe indossata comunque fino a minimo ottobre/novembre...ma comunque, voglio piangere.
(La foto è in realtà una vecchie foto del 2009, ma si adatta all'umore di stasera)

No comments:

Post a Comment