Pagine

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pink skies

The other day I was convinced by a few friends to join them for an afternoon in the park where I could study...
L'altro giorno son stata convinta da un paio di amici a raggiungerli a studiare al parco...


I swear I tried to study, I really did. But my good intentions only lasted about an hour, then I gave up. And by the time it was evening the sky looked like this...
Giuro che ho provato a studiare, mi son impegnata. Ma con tutta la buona volontà dopo circa un'oretta mi son arresa.
Verso sera poi il cielo è diventato così...


I have to admit that even though I am complaining that I am studying most of the time and knitting with thick wool in the crazy heat, I'm actually enjoying summer so far...
Devo ammettere che nonostante io mi lamenti spesso che sto studiando tanto e che sto lavorando a maglia con la lana con questo caldo afoso, infondo quest'estate devo dire che per ora me la sto godendo...

No comments:

Post a Comment