Pagine

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Finished! Done! Finito! Fini! Terminado! Fertig!


I finally finished the black commissioned sweater! Finally! And finally the girl can have what she asked for almost two years ago...(it took so long because I had other commissioned things to finish first, and of course because of the sleeves incident). 
It is quite difficult to take pictures of black wool, I realized. These two pictures are the best I could do, I played around with all the possible camera options...also, is it my impression or the photo quality changes quite a bit once you upload them on blogger?

Finalmente son riuscita a finire la maglia nera commissionata! Era ora! E finalmente la ragazza può averla, dopo aver aspettato quasi due anni...(ci ho messo così tanto perchè avevo altre maglie commissionate da finire prima e per il problema con le maniche, ovviamente).
Mi son accorta che è parecchio difficile fotografare la lana nera. Queste due foto son le migliori che son riuscita a fare, ho provato mille impostazioni diverse sulla macchina foto...ma poi, è una mia impressione o la qualità delle foto diminuisce notevolmente quando le carichi su blogger?

No comments:

Post a Comment