Pagine

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh how I love...

...Modcloth. Especially the dresses and tops. That site is temptation in the form of ruffles and frills.
Unfortunately it's a little pricey for me, some things are within my price range but the problem is the shipping... ah well, someday, when I will have a reason to buy myself a treat maybe...

Ah quanto mi piacciono le cose di Modcloth... soprattutto i vestiti e le camicette. Quel sito è un luogo di perdizione. Purtroppo costicchia un po' per me, alcune cose andrebbero bene come prezzi ma poi costa tanto la spedizione, eh vabbeh...un giorno, quando avrò un buon motivo per farmi un regalo...
 







































































Also, I am craving a road trip through the US...I want to leave, now. Who's with me? (This probably has something to do with the fact that I've been listening to Janis Joplin's Me and Bobby McGee non stop for the past few weeks, I am not normal, I know. It just got a little better after seeing a Black Label Society concert on saturday, now I'm listening to some of that too).

Ah e poi...voglio partire per un viaggio on the road per gli Stati Uniti. Ora. Andiamo? Valigia? (Questo probabilmente ha qualcosa a che fare col fatto che è qualche settimana che ascolto ossessivamente in repeat Me and Bobby McGee di Janis Joplin. Qualcuno mi aiuti. Sto giusto iniziando ora a uscire un po' da tunnel dopo aver visto un concerto dei Black Label Society sabato).

(photo from back in 2008)

Ah, it's nice to dream...ok back to my books...
Ah...bello sognare...ok torno a studiare...





No comments:

Post a Comment