Pagine

Monday, July 11, 2011

Well well...

So, yesterday's fair didn't go very well, but it didn't go too bad either, at least I sold something...
The place, Favria, was quite pretty, as you can see I had a nice view from my booth:

Dunque, il mercatino di ieri non è andato benissimo, ma neanche troppo male infondo, almeno qualcosa ho venduto...
Il posto, Favria, era carino, la vista dal mio gazebo non era male:




The red brick building made me curious but I didn't find any information about it on the web, it was from the 1800's, the facade had mostly classical elements but then then it had these two medieval-like towers...

Mi incuriosiva questo palazzo di mattoni rossi ma non ho trovato informazioni sul web, era un palazzo ottocentesco con una facciata con elementi prevalentemente classici e poi due torri medievaleggianti...


This was my booth, see the two black heads on the table? Those are the Kessler twins, they keep me company during long days at fairs...

Questo era il mio gazebo, vedete quelle teste nere? Sono le gemelle Kessler, mi fanno compagnia nelle lunghe giornate ai mercatini...


I updated my etsy page, if you are so inclined, go take a peek! http://www.etsy.com/shop/OliCreations/

Ho aggiornato la mia pagina etsy, se vi può garbare, fateci un salto! http://www.etsy.com/shop/OliCreations/

No comments:

Post a Comment