Pagine

Thursday, August 25, 2011

And this is just beautiful...

I was checking out the online patterns on www.interweave.com and this beautiful cardigan caught my eye. Not surprisingly it was by Melissa Wehrle. As I have said before I love her designs, they combine classic elements and modern shapes, and they are never boring, there's always some interesting detail...love her style.

Stavo curiosando fra i modelli online su www.interweave.com e questo cardigan fighissimo ha attirato la mia attenzione. Guarda caso, è di Melissa Wehrle. Come ho già detto in precedenza, trovo che i suoi modelli siano stupendi, uniscono elementi classici con forme moderne, non son mai noiosi e hanno sempre qualche dettaglio interessante, ha uno stile stupendo.


I updated my etsy shop with some winter garments! And, because I am a naughty girl, I started a sweater for myself. I wasn't planning to, I have way too many things to do as it is, and I have to start some comissioned things as soon as possible (but I still can't bring myself to touch any thick wool, seriously it's 28 degrees (celcius) and 94% humidity in my house). Also, I'm already making myself a skirt (I try not to have more than one project for myself at a time), but I had this really good idea the other day and I had to start it. When inspiration hits you gotta act, not wait. Right?

Ho aggiornato la mia pagina etsy con dei capi invernali! E, perchè sono monella, ho iniziato a farmi una maglia. Non era nelle mie intenzioni perchè ho decisamente troppe cose da fare e devo iniziare il prima possibile a fare delle maglie commissionate (ma non ho ancora il coraggio di toccare lana spessa, fanno 28 gradi con il 94% di umidità a casa mia). Inoltre mi sto già facendo una gonna (cerco di non far mai più di una cosa per me stessa per volta) ma il fatto è che mi è venuta un'idea fighissima e l'ho dovuta mettere subito in pratica, non ci si può mica fermare quando si è ispirati! O no?

No comments:

Post a Comment