Pagine

Sunday, November 6, 2011

...and some more!

I clearly took quite a few...
Come pare evidente ne ho fatte un bel po'...































Un posto familiare...
 




























 If you happen to go to New York, I absolutely recommend Nelson Blue, it is a New Zealand grill restaurant, and I am not exaggerating when I say that their curry lamb pie is one of the best things I have ever tasted in my entire life...
And now it's back to the daily grind....and sadly lots of rain, Italy has been having some serious problems with these downpours lately...

Se capitate dalle parti di New York, consiglio assolutamente di andare da Nelson Blue, si tratta di un ristorante neozelandese, e non esagero quando dico che la loro sfoglia con agnello al curry è una delle cose più buone che io abbia mai mangiato...
Ora si torna alla routine, e anche alla pioggia...i danni di questo maltempo sono ormai noti...

No comments:

Post a Comment