Pagine

Friday, November 11, 2011

F.O.: Peachy-pink hat and neckwarmer set

And here's another F.O. (I've been productive lately!), a peachy pink hat and neckwarmer. I already used this yarn for another cardigan and I love it, it's 100% wool and its thin but very warm and oh so soft.
I was actually thinking of making something slightly different with it, so this is one of those cases where the project turns out different than how I had immagined it because I decide to change some things during the process of making it...
Details on my etsy page!

E ho finito un altro pezzo, (questa settimana sono particolarmente produttiva!), un completo con cappellino e scaldacollo rosa pesca. Ho già usato questa lana per un cardigan e mi piace moltissimo, è 100% lana, sottile ma molto calda e morbidissima! 
Inizialmente avevo in mente qualcosa di leggermente diverso, questo è uno di quei casi in cui l'idea iniziale e il prodotto finale sono diversi perchè ho deciso di cambiare delle cose mentre lo realizzavo...
Dettagli su etsy!




 UPDATE: This item is no longer available. However I still have some of this beautiful yarn in my stash and since it is a quick enough knit, I will accept custom orders on etsy!

Questo capo non è più disponibile. Avendo io però ancora un po' di questa lana da parte ed essendo questo un progetto abbastanza veloce, è possibile ordinarlo su commissione su etsy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment