Pagine

Sunday, December 18, 2011

F.O.: The dark green textured scarf

Here's a new F.O. I will be putting up on etsy soon...it's a dark green scarf knit up in a very thick yarn that is 55% wool and 45% acrylic. I wanted to knit up something quick (I've been doing a few Christmas markets lately and was running out of things to sell!) that was simple, classic and wearable and I think this scarf has all three of these qualities, no?
Details on my etsy page!

Ecco un nuovo capo che ho finito da poco...è una sciarpa verde scura fatta con un filato molto spesso che è 55% e 45% acrilico. Volevo fare qualcosa che fosse veloce da realizzare (ho fatto un paio di mercatini natalizi ultimamente e stavo rimanendo senza capi da vendere!) e che fosse semplice, classico e portabile e penso che questa sciarpa soddisfi tutti questi requisiti. 
Dettagli sulla mia pagina etsy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment