Pagine

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wrapping up winter

January kind of makes me, as far as knitting is concerned, a little nervous...by this time of year I usually still have so many winter knitting projects and ideas I want to get done, but February is my self-imposed deadline for making winter stuff...after that I am no longer allowed to touch wool and I have to start making spring-summer items.
I still have so many things I want to finish before starting with the summer collection! But I also have some pretty cool ideas cooking up in my brain for the warmer season, so stay tuned!

Gennaio è sempre un mese che mi mette un po' in difficoltà per quanto riguarda il lavoro a maglia...ho sempre ancora un sacco di idee e cose invernali che voglio finire, ma febbraio è il mio termine auto-imposto per la produzione invernale...da lì in poi non tocco più lana e inizio a preparare capi per la collezione primaverile ed estiva. 
Al momento ho ancora tante di quelle idee e tante di quelle cose che voglio finire entro febbraio! Però è anche vero che ho già parecchie ideuzze per l'estate, vedrete vedrete...

No comments:

Post a Comment