Pagine

Sunday, February 26, 2012

London!

I took a short trip to London last weekend with friends, I hadn't been since I was a little girl so going back was was great. It's a really interesting city where every neighborhood is different from the other, and which would take a much longer time to explore than just a weekend...and many museums are free which is always a good thing!

Son stata a Londra il weekend scorso con delle amiche, non ci andavo da quando ero bambina quindi è stato bello tornarci...è una città interessante, molto varia, che cambia tantissimo da quartiere a quartiere e per la quale servirebbe molto più tempo per esplorarla bene...inoltre molti musei son gratis che è sempre cosa buona e giusta!





































These were not mine...NYC taught me that I'm not really a cupcake person...



I'll post a few other pictures soon...
Appena ho tempo metto un paio di altre foto...

No comments:

Post a Comment