Pagine

Thursday, March 29, 2012

F.O.: Beige triangular shawl with lace detail

I finally managed to complete a triangular shawl and have it work out! I think this one is really pretty, the lace pattern I found in an old magazine and I think it looks great with this lovely cotton I used which has great stitch definition and all in all the shawl is tiny, cute and versatile, I think it turned out well!
Details on my etsy page!

Finalmente son riuscita a completare con successo una sciarpina triangolare, e son contenta dei risultati! Ho usato un punto che ho trovato su una vecchia rivista e che trovo stia molto bene con sto filato fantastico (filo di scozia, 100% cotone) col quale il punto risalta bene, e nel complesso la sciarpina รจ venuta fuori bellina e versatile, mi piace...
Dettagli sulla mia pagina etsy!



No comments:

Post a Comment