Pagine

Friday, April 6, 2012

F.O.: Pink open bell-sleeved cardigan

I am working at about a hundred billion different projects at the same time right now (which is getting a little confusing by the way), some of which are the last winter projects I want to get done as soon as possible. Yes, I know spring has started but it is fall right now in one half of the world isn't it? That's going to be my excuse. Sooo here is my latest F.O, it's a pink cardigan with cables and bell sleeves that can be worn in many different ways (see pictures below). I used an amazing merino wool called "Morbidone" from Rial filati which was heaven to work with, really soft and bouncy, if that makes sense... I loved using it.
I took these pictures this morning and it was kind of gray outside, and of course the sun just came out now and the lighting would be perfect for pictures now, but I'm too lazy to take them all over again...the ones I took aren't too bad anyways...
Details on my etsy page!

Sto lavorando a mille progetti diversi contemporaneamente al momento e tra questi ci sono i miei ultimi progetti invernali che intendo finire il prima possibile. Sono consapevole di essere un po' fuori stagione ma userò come scusa il fatt che infondo per una metà del mondo al momento è autunno. Ecco. 
Cooomunque, ho usato una lana merinos incredibile chiamata "Morbidone" della Rial filati che era una meraviglia da lavorare, morbida e "rimbalzosa" (non so se renda bene l'idea il termine ma non saprei come altro esprimerla).
Ovviamente prima mentre facevo le foto fuori era grigio e ora che le sto caricando sta uscendo il sole...ma non ho voglia di rimettermi a farle da capo, infondo quelle che ho fatto non sono così male, dai. 
Dettagli sulla mia pagina etsy!




No comments:

Post a Comment