Pagine

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sneak peek!

Knitting is such a slow craft that it can get a little frustrating at times, I see so many succesful etsy shop owners updating their shops constantly and I wish I could have a new update every week, but sadly it's just not possible...especially since I'm also always working on other projects that won't go up on my etsy page and that take away a lot of time...sigh.
I have some cute ideas for spring and summer and I wish I could get them done quicker! Here's a little sneak peek at one summer item I'm working on right now...
I'm using a ramie-acrylic blend that I've used many times before and see that little ball of shimmery stuff? Ah I love shimmery yarn! It is unfortunately a little pricey so I don't really use it often...in this case it's going to be a contrasting border, so that's two design elements I love in one project: a contrasting trim and sparkly stuff!

Lavorare a maglia è un processo lentissimo e a volte un po' frustrante, vedo moltissimi venditori etsy affermati che aggiornano i loro negozi online in continuazione e li invidio tantissimo, vorrei poter aggiornare il mio ogni settimana ma purtroppo non mi risulta possibile...anche perchè nel frattempo lavoro ad altri progetto che non andranno su etsy e che portano via molto tempo...
Ho tante belle idee che mi frullano in testa per dei capi estivi e vorrei realizzarli tutti subito!
Ecco un progetto al quale sto lavorando al momento...sto usando un misto ramie - acrilico che ho già usato parecchie volte e...vedete quel gomitolino sberluccicante? Ah, c'est l'amour! Metterei un filo luccicante in ogni cosa che faccio ma purtroppo i filati così son un po' cari quindi devo contenermi...in questo caso diventerà un bordino in modo tale da avere un capo con due caratteristiche che mi piacciono particolarmente: un bordo a contrasto e qualcosa di luccicoso! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment