Pagine

Thursday, May 24, 2012

F.O.: Pink cowl with sequins

I love this cowl, I almost want to keep it for myself! I used two yarns together, a wool acrylic blend and a mohair blend with tiny little pink sequins. The two yarns are slightly different in shade, one is a little more pink, the other one more violet, so together they make this gorgeous variegated effect, plus the mohair makes it slightly fluffy, with a pretty aura, and the sequins give it a tiny bit of sparkle when you move around. It feels really luxurious, I love it! The stitch, which I kind of made up as I went, is perfectly reversible, and the cowl is basically a big warm tube you can pull over your shoulders in many different ways or hang loosely around your neck.
Details on my etsy page!

Questo poncho/scialle mi piace da morire, me lo terrei per me! Ho usato due lane diverse insieme, un misto lana acrilico, e un misto mohair stupendo dei filati Mondial con delle piccole paillettes rosa infilate, ed essendo una un po' più tendente al rosa, e l'altra più verso il violetto, insieme fanno un effetto leggermente variegato molto bello. Il mohair lo rende un pochino puffoso e le paillettes danno quel po' di sberluccichio che si vede quando ci si muove. Per quanto riguarda il punto, l'ho inventato man mano che andavo avanti ed è perfettamente reversibile. Il poncho è fondamentalmente un grosso tubo che ci si può infilare sulle spalle ripiegando poi il collo come si vuole, o portare morbido intorno al collo come una sciarpona ad anello.
Dettagli sulla mia pagina etsy!




No comments:

Post a Comment