Pagine

Friday, May 11, 2012

F.O. Tiny white jacket with sparkling trim

Finally, finally I have an F.O. to show you! This jacket seemed to take forever to make...just to give you an idea it took me all morning today just to do the sparkly trim! But I'm happy with the results, I was thinking of making the trim a little thicker but opted for keeping it this way, I think it looks a little more youthful and refined this way. Details on my etsy page!

Finalmente son riuscita a finire qualcosa, non mi sembra vero! Questa giacchettina mi è sembrata infinitamente lunga da fare, per darvi un'idea ci ho messo tutta la mattinata di oggi solo a fare il bordino! Però son soddisfatta, avevo una mezza idea di fare il bordino un pochino più spesso ma penso che stia meglio così, un po' più fine.
Dettagli sulla mia pagina etsy!


No comments:

Post a Comment