Pagine

Monday, October 1, 2012

F.O.: Bright pink mohair blend cowl

Heeello there! I have another little F.O. to show you...this is a bright pink cowl I knit using two different yarns together to create a variegated color effect. One of the yarns is a bright pink mohair blend, while the other yarn is lighter pink and a merino blend. This project was quite quick compared to others and I'm happy with how it turned out, I love the illusion of a woven fabric that the stitch creates, especially since the fact I used thick needles accentuates the effect...

Ma buondì! Ho finito un altro capo, è uno scaldacollo rosa brillante che ho fatto usando due lane diverse insieme...una è un misto mohair rosa molto brillante, l'altra è un misto merino/acrilico di un rosa più chiaro, e usate insieme creano un effetto mélange che mi piace molto. Questo scaldacollo è stato abbastanza rapido da realizzare e mi piace molto, mi piace l'effetto tipo intarsio che crea il punto, soprattutto perchè avendo usato ferri molto spessi il punto è ben evidente...


Details on my etsy page!

Dettagli sulla mia pagina etsy!

Ps. The leaves are starting to turn, it's getting chillier and chillier and I'm really starting to look forward to eating something with mushrooms (pasta? risotto? anything...) and drinking red wine! Am I the only one?

Ps. Le foglie stanno iniziando a cambiare colore, sta facendo pian pianino sempre più fresco e a me sta venendo una voglia matta di mangiare qualcosa ai funghi (tagliatelle? risotto? qualsiasi cosa...) e bere del vino rosso, sono l'unica?

No comments:

Post a Comment