Pagine

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The fair...

So this weekend I was at a fair in Cherasco I go to every year...here's a picture (taken with a phone) of my booth:
Questo weekend ero ad un mercatino a Cherasco al quale partecipo ogni anno...ecco una foto (da cellulare) del mio gazebo:

 I vamped it up quite a bit since the last fairs I went to last year, I'm especially proud of my pretty little babies...the mannequins! They are so pretty in all their prettiness! (One is actually hidden in the picture) The fair went quite well, I was a little worried about the fact that I raised my prices recently, but I got much fewer nasty looks than I thought I would, and managed to sell quite a few things even with my new prices. It was very encouraging indeed!

Rispetto all'anno scorso l'ho modificato un po', e sono particolarmente fiera delle mie bellissime bambine...i busti! Non sono splendidamente splendide? (Uno è nascosto nella foto). Il mercato è andato abbastanza bene, ero un po' preoccupata per il fatto che ho aumentato i prezzi rispetto all'anno scorso, ma ho ricevuto meno occhiatacce di quante mi aspettavo, e sono riuscita a vendere anche con i prezzi nuovi. La cosa è stata molto rincuorante!
 
I have an F.O. that I still have to take pictures of and I almost finished another project so I might wait and photograph them both together...either way...F.O.'s soon to come!

Ho finito un progetto che devo ancora fotografare e sono quasi alla fine di un altro...probabilmente aspetterò di finire il secondo e poi farò le foto assieme...in ogni caso presto avrò nuove cose da mostrarvi!

No comments:

Post a Comment