Pagine

Monday, January 21, 2013

F.O.: Blue and gray hat and scarf set

Hello there! Here's another F.O. I finished recently...it's a pretty scarf and hat set in a variegated yarn in blue and gray. I loved this yarn, it's thin, lovely to work with, has great stitch definition, and it's dry, no fluff at all, but still soft. It's 75% wool and 25% acrylic. I used the feather stitch on the scarf and on the rim of the hat to get that lovely wavy effect which I always love with variegated yarns and the pom pom is a final addition I hadn't planned but that I think looks perfect!

Details on my etsy page!

Buongiorno! Ecco un altro dei capi che ho finito da poco...si tratta di un completo con cappellino e sciarpa che ho realizzato usando una bellissima lana mélange blu e grigia (composizione: 75% lana, 20% acrilico). La lana mi è piaciuta moltissimo da lavorare, sottile, asciutta ma morbida e che funziona benissimo con questo tipo di punto. Ho usato il punto pavone sulla sciarpa e sul bordo del cappellino perchè mi piace l'effetto ondulato che produce combinato con l'effetto mélange della lana e il pom pom è un'aggiunta finale che inizialmente non avevo previsto e che penso stia benissimo!
 
Dettagli sulla mia pagina etsy!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment