Pagine

Friday, January 18, 2013

F.O.: Bright pink mohair acrylic blend sweater

I finally managed to take pictures of my latest F.O.s!
Let's start with this bright pink sweater for today... I love how it turned out, I was initially worried about the sleeves for some reason while I was knitting them, I thought the size wouldn't match with the size of the sweater but they turned out perfect. The yarn, which I've used before is great. It's an acrylic mohair blend, (80%acrylic and 20% mohair) it's fluffy because of the mohair but it still has good stitch definition and stretch. The cowl neck also turned out the way I had pictured it in my mind, overall I'm very pleased with this sweater!
Details on my etsy page!

Finalmente sono riuscita a fare delle foto agli ultimi capi che avevo finito!
Cominciamo da questo maglione rosa fuchsia...è venuto fuori molto bene trovo. Mentre lavoravo avevo un po' paura per le maniche, temevo che non sarebbero state proporzionate, come taglia, al resto della maglia, ma invece le proporzioni sono giuste. La lana, che ho già usato altre volte è molto bella, è un misto acrilico mohair (80% acrilico e 20% mohair), ed è puffosa al punto giusto perchè da comunque una buona definizione al punto. Anche il collo è venuto esattamente come lo avevo immaginato, nel complesso sono molto contenta de risultato!
Dettagli sulla mia pagina etsy!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment