Pagine

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

It's not too soon to start thinking about summer...

It's been cold and grey outside lately, and I've been mostly snuggled up inside studying, but these patterns from Adriafil have gotten me a little inspired for summer knitting (which I find much harder than winter knitting)...also I love their variegated yarns, I want to try them out!

Il tempo è freddo e grigio fuori e sto passando la maggior parte del mio tempo accoccolata in casa a studiare ma questi modelli di Adriafil mi stanno facendo venire un po' di ispirazione per l'estate (e per me è più difficile trovare l'ispirazione per capi estivi che per capi invernali)...poi mi piacciono moltissimo i loro filati mélange, li voglio provare!








Ok, gotta go study...but I'll be back soon, I have a few F.O.'s to show you as soon as I find the time to take pictures!
Ok devo andare a studiare...tornerò a breve perchè devo mostrarvi dei capi finiti, appena avrò il tempo di fotografarli!

No comments:

Post a Comment