Pagine

Sunday, September 22, 2013

A summer and a winter F.O.!

As promised I have some F.O.s to show you, and since we're in an in between moment of the year one is a summer one and one is a winter one...
The summer item is this crocheted summer hat, in pure cotton, that I made following the idea behind this hat and changing it a bit and adding a pretty white ribbon to it...I love the cloche look with the ribbon!

Come promesso ho delle cose finite da mostrarvi, e dal momento che siamo in un momento transitorio dell'anno uno è un capo estivo e l'altro invernale...
Quello estivo è questo cappellino all'uncinetto, in puro cotone, che ho realizzato usando l'idea dietro questo cappello qui, e modificandola un po' e aggiungendo il nastro bianco...mi piace moltissimo questa versione cloche e trovo stia molto bene con il nastro!



The winter item is this chunky scarf that I knit using a beautiful cobalt blue 100% wool yarn and a pretty eyelet pattern that I made up as I went. This scarf feels very warm and I think the pattern looks great with the chunky yarn, chunky yarn and garter stitch just make a perfect match I think, and the eyelets make it a little more interesting...

Il capo invernale, invece, è questa sciarpona in pura lana vergine blu cobalto che ho realizzato usando un punto a forellini che ho inventato man mano che la facevo. Il risultato è una sciarpa molto calda e trovo che il punto stia molto bene con la lana grossa che ho usato, personalmente penso che lana grossa e punto legaccio siano una combinazione perfetta, e i buchini rendono il punto, e la sciarpa, un pochino più interessante...



Details on my etsy page!
Dettagli sulla mia pagina etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment