Pagine

Sunday, February 23, 2014

F.O.: The chunky light blue scarf


And here is another F.O....I knit this chunky scarf in a beautiful wool, acrylic and alpaca wool that has a quality I love in this kind of yarn: it is chunky and warm but very soft and light, so it isn't "stiff" when you wear it around your neck.
I used a pretty textured lace pattern that I made up as I went with irregular squares in contrasting stiches and I love the light blue of the yarn combined with this simple stitch.
As always, details on my etsy page!



Ed ecco un altro pezzo finito...questa è una sciarpa di lana grossa per la quale ho usato un filato bellissimo, un misto lana, acrilico e alpaca che ha una caratteristica che apprezzo molto nella lana grossa: è spessa e calda ma al contempo morbida e leggera, quindi ne risulta che la sciarpa non è "rigida" quando la si avvolge intorno al collo.
 Ho usato un punto a quadretti traforati che ho inventato man mano che lavoravo e che trovo stia molto bene col colore azzurro chiaro della lana.
Come sempre, dettagli sulla mia pagina etsy!


No comments:

Post a Comment