Pagine

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Nine Brushstrokes

I haven't mentioned it on the blog yet, but since July 2013 I have opened a new Etsy store called Nine Brushstrokes where I sell watercolor paintings, sketches and digital prints of my work.
I've been painting for years but have always been a little shy about my work, but one day last summer I decided to give it a go on Etsy, and it's been fun!
It's interesting to see how the watercolors look when placed together...it's almost like having a mini gallery online!

Non l'ho ancora scritto qui sul blog ma da luglio 2013 ho aperto un altro negozio su Etsy, Nine Brushstrokes, dove vendo i miei acquerelli e disegni e stampe digitali degli stessi.
Sono anni che dipingo ma son sempre stata un po' timida a mostrare quello che faccio ma dalla scorsa estate ho deciso di fare un tentativo su Etsy, e come era prevedibile mi diverto molto...è interessante vedere come stanno tutti gli acquerelli assieme...è un po' come avere una piccola galleria online!






No comments:

Post a Comment