Pagine

Monday, November 3, 2014

Can we please take a moment...

...to admire the sheer perfection of Tippi Hedren's suits in the movie The Birds?
Unlike in the movie Marnie, where she wore an array of beautiful clothes, in this 1963 classic she only really appears in two outfits, but man were they flawless! (Even though the green suit gets beat up pretty badly towards the end of the movie...). I love the length of the sleeves and the stand collar of the gray suit, and the green suit is perfect in its clean lines. Read more about them here.

Image via.
Image via.
Image via.
Image via.
Image via.
Hope you had a fun Halloween! I spent mine curled up on the couch watching a war movie with wine, boyfriend and cats. I'm an old lady, I know, (only three years ago I was in NYC with some friends, walking around in a half-assed Salvador Dalì costume and admiring the creativity of everyone's costumes in that incredible city!).

No comments:

Post a Comment