Pagine

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

F.O.: Emerald green cloche hat

I really love these cloche hats! I am making one for myself in cotton for next summer. I find them very flattering and they have the added bonus of being easy to pack. This one is crocheted in a beautiful emerald green merino superwash yarn. The ribbon adds some interest and gives it even more of a retro feel.
As always details on my etsy page!

Queste cloche mi piacciono tantissimo! Me ne sto per l'appunto facendo una per me stessa ma in cotone, per l'estate. Le trovo molto facili da portare nonchè comode da piegare e mettere in valigia. Per questa ho usato un bellissimo filato merino superwash in un verde smeraldo intenso e ho aggiunto un nastro di raso in tinta per dargli ancora più sapore retrò. 
Come sempre, dettagli sulla mia pagina etsy!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment