Pagine

Monday, February 9, 2015

Katherine Hooker coats

While I am craving for spring to finally arrive around here, and day dreaming of breezy dresses, strappy sandals and warm wind in my face, I still manage to go crazy over beautiful coats. I have a thing for coats, I own more than I need and wear them even when I am too cold for them and a jacket would be better just because I love them so much more.
These coats by the british company Katherine Hooker are just so incredibly beautiful. They may be a little pricey for me but I am sure it is because of the exquisite quality of the materials and construction.
Just look...

Mentre son qui che attendo con ansia l'arrivo della primavera e sogno vestiti leggeri, sandali e vento caldo sul viso, riesco ancora a impazzire di fronte a cappotti stupendi come questi. Ho una leggera fissazione per i cappotti, ne possiedo ben più di quanti me ne servano veramente, e tendo a metterli anche quando fa troppo freddo e sarebbe molto meglio un giaccone, solo perchè li trovo molto più belli dei piumini.
Questi cappotti della ditta inglese Katherine Hooker sono assolutamente splendidi. Sono un po' cari per il mio budget, ma sono sicura che questo sia per via della elevatissima qualità via dei materiali e della costruzione dei capi.
Date un'occhiata...







All images via.

No comments:

Post a Comment