Pagine

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Serbia

I was there a few days ago for two days. My trip was too short, it made me curious about this country and I think I will have to go back to discover it some more. For instance I only saw Belgrade in the evening in the dark and only part of it. I did get to see Novi Sad quite well and it is a beautiful small town...

Ero lì qualche giorno fa e ci sono rimasta due giorni. Siam stati troppo poco e il paese mi ha incuriosito, mi è venuta voglia di tornarci per scoprirlo meglio. Per esempio abbiam visto Belgrado solamente di sera col buio, e solamente in parte. Sono però riuscita a vedere bene Novi Sad, che è una cittadina molto bella...






I will have to go back sometime to visit the capital city some more and I've read about luscious national parks and other small towns with beautiful Art Nouveau architecture (there are many buildings from this era in Novi Sad and Belgrade as well, as from what I understand, there was a lot of building going on at the beginning of the 20th century). 
Dear Serbia, you made me curious.

Prima o poi dovrò tornarci per visitare meglio la capitale, e poi ho letto di parchi naturali interessanti e di altre piccole cittadine con bellissimi edifici in stile Liberty (sia a Belgrado che a Novi Sad ho visto parecchi palazzi stupendi di questa epoca, visto che da quel che ho capito, le città si sono sviluppate parecchio all'inizio del XX secolo). 
Cara Serbia, mi hai incuriosita.

No comments:

Post a Comment